Monday, April 28, 2008

David Banda's Biological Father Disapproves His Son Being Raised Into Kabbalah Beliefs

Madonna has done it again - upset the father of her adopted son David Banda by raising him in the Kabbalah faith. A source close to Madonna told Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper: "Madonna and Guy have been taking David to Kabbalah and he is very much a part of their Friday night ritual. David goes with Guy and the children, Lourdes and Rocco, for prayers and teachings. Madonna turns up later for the meal." *Oh, but she loves Kabbalah so... Haha!

However, David's impoverished father Yohane Banda, who gave him up for adoption after his wife died, is a devout Christian and is worried about his son not being brought up in the same faith. He said: "I expect my children to belong to the same church as me. To follow in my footsteps."
Of her religion, Madonna has previously said: "I believe in Jesus and I study the Kabbalah, so I don't see why he (David) can't too." *Okay, do I always have to do this? Kabbalah is NOT A RELIGION. It is a man-made capitalist belief system, which has very little to do with anything truly sacred. I'm beginning to think all reporters are idiots.

No comments: