Sunday, May 4, 2008

Madonna reveals tension with album team

Madonna has admitted that collaborating with Justin Timberlake, Pharrell Williams and Timbaland on her latest album led to 'fireworks' in the studio.


The Queen of Pop teamed up with the trio for her new record Hard Candy, which was released internationally this week.


'I had to adjust to sharing diva space which was fun and sometimes there were fireworks,' she revealed in an interview with MySpace. 'Who was the biggest diva? I'm not going to tell you.'


Madonna explained that, when making initial plans for the album, she had asked herself: 'Whose music do I love right now? Who am I listening to? What records am I buying?....What am I excited by musically? - and it was those three.'


She added: 'Justin and Timbaland approached me. I think Pharrell did as well....I thought well why just do one song - let's do the whole record together.'


From Digital Spy

No comments: